Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Two Week Update.

I haven't updated in about two weeks, but not much has changed. The workload has seriously up'd itself, so that has led to less time for a blogging outlet. I haven't been able to play tennis for a long time, much less exercise, especially now that I'm sick.

I feel like I've finally caught up in Japanese, and so far I've been doing a good job at homework and getting to class on time. I have an exam for American Politics tomorrow and I'll be klling myself with studying tonight. Calculus can suck it, hard. I'm strongly considering dropping my Presidents and War seminar. The Astronomy test was pretty tough, but I'm excited to study and do work to get my grade up.

After Wednesday, my stress will definitely be cooling off and I'll have more of an opportunity to get back to studying enthusiastically. And maybe I can get consistently decent sleep sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment